The History Behind Laughing Buddha
The History Behind Laughing Buddha: In this post, we will know some interesting things related to the life of Laughing Buddha, Laughing Buddha Tips, where and how to keep the statue of Laughing Buddha, and some information, about the way Vastu Shastra is used in India, similarly Feng Shui in China is used.
According to Feng Shui in China, keeping Laughing Buddha statues in the house brings good luck, happiness, and prosperity. For this reason, many people in India and other countries keep Laughing Buddha statues in their shops, offices, and homes.
Just like Kuber Dev is considered the god of wealth in India, the same way Laughing Buddha is considered the god of happiness-prosperity and wealth in China. So friends, let’s know about him, who was Laughing Buddha, how his idol should be kept in the house, and the measures and benefits.
Who was Laughing Buddha and some extraordinary things related to his life
Mahatma Gautam Buddha had many disciples in his life and one of them was the “Hotei” of Japan. It is believed that when Hotei attained enlightenment and Hotei became a Buddhist, he started laughing loudly as soon as he attained enlightenment, since then he made his life’s sole purpose to making people laugh and happy.
Hotei loved to travel and used to make people laugh a lot wherever he used to go. Since then people living in Japan and China started calling him Laughing Buddha.
Then his propaganda started happening in the country and abroad and the number of his followers also started increasing, due to this the number of people who believed in him increased a lot in the country and abroad, and crores of people started believing him.
Friends, in China he is also known as “Putai” and the people of China consider them as deities, they also keep their idols in the house.
Where and how to place the idol of Laughing Buddha
You can keep the statue of Laughing Buddha at the home, office, or anywhere, but it should not be kept on the ground, but according to Feng Shui, keeping it in the right place removes the negative energy of the house and increases the positive energy in the house. Due to this happiness-prosperity, peace, and money comes into the house.
So let us know which Laughing Buddha idol should be brought home and where and how to keep it and its benefits.
1. If you want to keep the statue of Laughing Buddha at home or office or wherever then you have to keep in mind whether the height of the statue is equal to your eyes or not. This means you have to keep the statue of Laughing Buddha in such a way that your gaze goes straight to that statue.
2. Do not place the idol of Laughing Buddha just in front of the main door. Keep it in such a place that his smiling face is visible to the people coming and going into the house.
3. Some people do not get success in their work even after making a lot of effort, so they should keep the idol of Laughing Buddha with Kamandal in both hands at home.
4. People who have a lot of trouble in relation to monetary gain or money, there are no blessings in the house and they are not getting success in the work related to money. So they should bring the statue of Laughing Buddha carrying a bundle of money in the house. This can benefit from money-related questions and troubles.
5. There is no peace in your house, there is a quarrel between the members of the family and mutual love is also decreasing, and discord is being created in the house due to such an environment, then you have to find a remedy for all these. Bring an idol of Laughing Buddha who is laughing by raising both hands and keep it in the east direction. You can get benefit from this.
6. If someone in your house is very sick, and the disease is not diagnosed. So put the statue of Laughing Buddha with ‘Wu Lu’ in hand near the pillow of the sick person, and you will get the result soon i.e. in his examination the disease which was difficult to diagnose will be detected. Friends “Wu Lu” is a Chinese fruit and it is yellow in colour.
7. Those who are not having children, or are not blessed with children, then they should keep the statue of Buddha sitting with many children, this can fulfill their wishes.
READ MORE: Ancient Indian Inventions That Changed The World
8. If you feel that there is some witchcraft effect in your house, or someone’s evil eye has fallen on your house or any member of the house, then you should bring home the statue of Buddha sitting with the dragon. The sitting Buddha is believed to be the master of divine powers.
9. If you keep the statue of Laughing Buddha in the south or east direction, then the positive energy of these directions increases, according to Feng Shui you get wealth and happiness and stay blessed in the house, and the income of the person earning in the house increases. Yes, if you are troubled by opponents in the job business, then you can get relief in this too.
10. People who want progress in jobs or progress in business or want profit in the lottery share market, then you should keep the statue of Buddha sitting in Kamandal at home.
You will find the idol of Laughing Buddha in any shop but it is believed that if someone gifts you the idol of Laughing Buddha, then you get more benefit from it, if it is seen then the idol of Laughing Buddha is made of clay.
But you can also keep the Laughing Buddha statue made of metal. All these idols have different effects on people who do not have the ability to take decisions themselves or are unable to take decisions or whose decision-making capacity is very weak. By keeping them in your home or office, you can benefit from the statue of Laughing Buddha made of metal.
So, friends, this was laughing buddha history, some interesting things related to the life of Laughing Buddha, Laughing Buddha tips, where and how to keep the statue of Laughing Buddha, and some information, if you like this information, then tell us by commenting and this post Must share with your friends.